CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sophie The Giraffe Gets 2 Thumbs Up!!!!

Sophie gains even more recognition from our beloved customers!

"I am a grandma of 3 youngsters.... my daughter has been talking about the Sophie giraffe since she became pregnant. I went online and saw it was a top seller for new moms. I found it here and got it for my daughter... her son absolutely loves it and he is 2 months old. Ofcourse my son and his wife saw it and did not know who Sophie was so i ended up getting one for their 4month old daughter WHO LOves it Too!!! i was concerned she may not like it because she is older, but now she is 6months old and still holds Sophie everyday. She (Sophie) is a Must Have for newborns and up!!
I now get one for every shower I am invited because She is always hit and the baby will love it.... Sophie is so cute and soft so when the baby's bat themselves with her rubbery body it does not hurt them and her legs and slim neck are very easy for little tiny hands to hold.
Thanks So Much, Baby's 1st!
They know me by name now and know i am there 80% of the time to get a Sophie.
-Granny J"

Thanks Granny for your great feedback!
We are glad you befriended Sophie!

0 comments: